My Buddhist practice is about winning in life. I have just recently renewed my commitment to my practice, along with working on my spirituality first and foremost.
A very important aspect about my practice is the concept of ABSOLUTE PROOF.
It is very simply this.. If you are going to practice a philosophy or do something, there needs to be proof it works. In fact leaders in the practice simply insist on us chanting for proof in our lives that the practice is working for us. Kind of like, how Gabrielle Bernstein (of May Cause Miracles fame and Spirit Junkie leader) calls for owls as a sign when she needs guidance.
I got Proof and In a Big way!!
A shout out of Thanks Yous to the Amazing Miss B from Laugh, Love & Prosper, I swear she just blows me away with how awesome she is! She just nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Sweetheart!
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I love my Mastiff, but having a dog with a face like that has deadened any sympathy for puppy dog eyes now.
2. I cannot stand fruits and food that looks like baby food. I have no idea why.
3. I love walking in the rain, barefoot, usually in mud.
4. Am super sensitive to scents. I cannot use warm scents during hot days and cool scents during winters. I physically have reactions.
5. I love to write, I am obsessive about it. I carry a notebook everywhere, or make notes on my phone.
6. I have been on a spiritual quest since as long as I can remember. My mom swears I probably started my spiritual journey at 3.
7. Do not ask me rhetorical questions… I will answer them. 🙂
And here are the Nominations (in no particular order) for The Versatile Blogger Award! Drum Role Please!
5. Wake Up Your Luck (Thanks for Miss B for putting me onto this one!)
9. Paloma Renee
10. Ramona Crisstea
12. Pam Grout
13. Zen Habits
14. Zen Pencils
Thank you so much everyone for the Inspiration and the Sheer Amazing energy you guys bring to my life!